Wednesday

I made the cardigan/vest.  I took the sewing machine to the repair person today.  Given the colder weather, I now have two cardigans and one skirt which are home made and suitable for work and one long sleeved t shirt which is home made and fine for wearing in the weekend.  I also have a nightshirt and a bag.  Not quite enough for sustaining a month of daily wearing of home made clothing.

Wednesday 2 May
Breakfast: they had porridge and I had toast with avocado and salmon on it.
Lunch: kids' usual items assembled at home; adults had quiche.
Tea: nachos + broccoli.

Book club tonight.  Sleep time now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
whip up some undies and you'll be able to wear homemade every day! Just might not be posting pics on your bog;-)

~Rachael

Popular posts from this blog

McCalls 7288 & altered Style Arc Barb pants

Livingstone daisies

Heartburn & Paris Etc